|Name:||Adler Electronics, Inc.; New Rochelle (NY) (USA)|
Adler Electronics, Inc.; 1 LeFevre Lane, New Rochelle, N.Y. (1950-1960`s).
Manufacturer of low-power TV broadcast equipment: TV translators, antennas, UHF transmitters: translator amplifiers, heterodyne repeaters, microwave equipment.
"The company built the first commercial UHF station in 1953 in Portland, Ore., and the first VHF-UHF translator in New Rochelle in 1956.
Mr. Adler, who worked in both radio and television, was a major advocate before Congressional committees and before the Federal Communications Commission for the use of the ultrahigh frequencies to provide additional channels for educational broadcasting and television service to mountainous areas not penetrated by conventional high-frequency channels."
Director Ben Adler († April 1990).
This manufacturer was suggested by Wolfgang Scheida.
|USA||60||Oscillator-Multiplier O-903A/TRC-24||12AT7||Adler Electronics Oscillator-Multiplier O-903A/TRC-24;|