Count of Thanks: 17

I am trying to find copies of Alignment Data for a
Grundig 4090 USA 50's receiver. I also need diagrams of
the dial cord thread pattern. Any help with photocopies or
scanned pdf files would be appreciated.
Thanks
George Boettcher Jr
oldradios@tampabay.rr.com

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

Welcome - but ... ;-) 
11.Aug.06 21:22

Ernst Erb (CH)
Officer
Articles: 5742
Count of Thanks: 21
Ernst Erb

Dear George
Welcome to the RMorg-family - you have just entered today the first time.
Well done that you start posting right away, but RMorg is a bit "complicated" to be able to have a certain quality of information - and for all: that the information is found immediately - also some years after.

This request is specific for a certain model. Therefore we kindly ask you to go to that model ans post from there. Here it will "go under" within a few days" and all information is more or less lost.

By posting from the model it will turn up in this forum but stick ALSO to the model.
We try to get everything for the model on that model page. You find there the tubes as links and immediately can click for schematics around the tube, data, replacement types etc.

Seldom you can also find specific repair reports on models - but mostly in German because English speaking members do seldom report here - yet. I hope we get more and more active members who can detect the USP (unique selling point) of our method in having everything tight together for a model and methodically can search for a model.

I will now close this one and hope that you go to "your" model and post the same from there.
I then have an interesting answer for you there. We will certainly help you.
Cordially,
Ernest

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

Thread locked Thread closed by a moderator. But replies can be made through a moderator.