philips: Ch= K7N; Goya SL - D26K965

ID: 329627
? philips: Ch= K7N; Goya SL - D26K965 
18.Sep.13 19:03

Marco Salvadeo (I)
Count of Thanks: 4

Hello to everybody. I have a Philips Goya D26K965 TV. When I purchased it, it worked fine. It was revised just before I bought it. Few days after it fault. So I opened it to see what appened and I saw that when I push the main power button to on, a spark where produced from an electronic component. I downloaded the electronic schematic from this site of a similar TV with K7N chassis to view electronic components. The corresponding component is R891 which is a NTC thermistor. The problem is that any value is specified on the schematic. So I'm asking: does anybody knows which is the value of this thermistor? Any help will be very appreciated. Thank you!!!

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

Thermistor 
22.Apr.14 22:43
325 from 1783

Wilfried Haack (D)
Articles: 212
Count of Thanks: 4

Hello Marco, this thermistor is a special type of Philips. Somewhere (hi) I have an original type.
Regards Wilfried

Check Diodes, please 
23.Apr.14 19:48
374 from 1783

Henning Oelkers (D)
Editor
Articles: 603
Count of Thanks: 2
Henning Oelkers

Hi, Marco,

If this is the NTC in series with the Main Rectifier Diodes, please make shure, to check both Diodes. They carry a very high load, and typically it starts with a faulty Diode, this causing the whole Current using the other Diode, which overloads the NTC.

Hope this helps,

BR Henning Oelkers