telefunken: 250;

ID: 359339
This article refers to the model: 250 (Telefunken; Wien)

? telefunken: 250;  
08.Oct.14 14:50

Donald Cochrane (USA)
Articles: 101
Count of Thanks: 5

Ich hoffe, dass jemand mit dieser Frage helfen kann. Das Modell 250, an dem, denen ich arbeite, hat vor "repariert" worden. Ich studiere den Kondensator-Block und den Schaltplan und sie nicht gleich raus. Der Filterblock zeigt sie 7 Kondensatoren enthalten. Es gibt 8 führt aus ihm heraus. Das muss bedeuten, dass alle negative Leitungen miteinander verbunden sind. Nach dem Schema ist dies nicht möglich. Kondensatoren, 1 und 2 müssen getrennt sein. Ich entschuldige mich, wenn der Übersetzer nicht perfekt ist. Grüße, Donald Cochrane

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

Similarities 
08.Oct.14 15:51
10 from 2143

Dietmar Rudolph † 6.1.22 (D)
Articles: 2492
Count of Thanks: 6
Dietmar Rudolph † 6.1.22

Dear Donald,

please check the models Telefunken 122WL and Siemens 23WL. Regarding pictures of the chassis, they seem to be idendical to the model Telefunken 250.

Telefunken usually used different type numbers for export models.

Regards,

Dietmar

Telefunken 250 
08.Oct.14 16:50
27 from 2143

Donald Cochrane (USA)
Count of Thanks: 5

Thank you for helping out.  This is a little closer but it doesn't show the negative ends all tied together.  The block has 7 condensers shown on the paper on the block.  There are 8 leads coming out from the block.  This would indicate all the negative ends of the condensers in the block are tied together.  None of the 3 schematics show all the negative ends going to chassis ground.  I wish we could find someone who has one. I am very greatful for your help.  Donald

can be ok ... 
08.Oct.14 20:46
53 from 2143

Daniel Consales (D)
Articles: 218
Count of Thanks: 4
Daniel Consales

Hello Mr. Cochrane,

- I think 8 connections must not be wrong :

Regards,

Daniel Consales

Telefunken 250 
08.Oct.14 21:13
61 from 2143

Donald Cochrane (USA)
Count of Thanks: 4

Daniel, I think you are a genius.  When you draw it that way, it makes sense.  I didn't see it.  Thank you for your help.  Donald