zenith: Ch= 7K01 (7 K 01); K725 (K 725) with tube life saver

ID: 190457
zenith: Ch= 7K01 (7 K 01); K725 (K 725) with tube life saver 
24.May.09 22:26

Dave Turner (USA)
Articles: 52
Count of Thanks: 9

My version of this model has a feature called Tube Saver.  The manufacture date was Jan 12, 1953, and the model numbers show no variation as a result of this added feature.  The model number is K725, the chassis is 7K01.  The bottom label states K725 Walnut.  This information is added at the request of Ernst Erb.  You can also see this device on model H511 as contributed by Mario Bermejo.

Attachments:

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

The different models Zenith K725 
27.May.09 06:32

Ernst Erb (CH)
Officer
Articles: 5742
Count of Thanks: 6
Ernst Erb

Dear Dave
Thank you very much for your kind post, stating about your early K725 of the second edition - with Tube Saver.

I did now update the models K725 which came about 10 years later, like K725W etc. but also introduce a variant K725 with Tube Saver. Can you please post all your nice pictures which you show here to the new variant? They may also be of the maximal width of 933 pixels - if you have them handy at that size.

Thank you. I leave this thread on the old variant which shows then also your pictures as attachment. This is the way how a refereence work can be built up - giving all the facts for the models possible - showing the whole picture about a "family" of models.
I hope you like this way.

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.