braun: BKS 237 - BSK 237; Koffer-Super

ID: 300097
This article refers to the model: Koffer-Super BKS 237 - BSK 237 (Braun; Frankfurt)

? braun: BKS 237 - BSK 237; Koffer-Super 
11.Oct.12 17:16

Oleksii Korniienko (UA)
Articles: 14
Count of Thanks: 6
Oleksii Korniienko

Thank you Michael Watterson for what you saw what saw. Now I have a question similar to yours: BKS237 and BSK237 is one and the same model or not? On my model there shild labeled BKS237.

King regards

Oleksii Korniienko

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

BKS 237 - BSK 237 
12.Oct.12 06:31
36 from 1723

Wolfgang Bauer (A)
Articles: 2479
Count of Thanks: 5
Wolfgang Bauer

Hallo Mr. Korniienko.

In the literature are found both spellings.
Look in comments to the German text of the model.

Regards WB.

BKS237-237BSK 
12.Oct.12 22:36
87 from 1723

Oleksii Korniienko (UA)
Articles: 14
Count of Thanks: 4
Oleksii Korniienko

Hello Mr. Bauer

Reading is good, but the fasts that we have, are stubbom things. At RMorg we have 10 positions company Braun (3 pades), which presents seven real models BKS...or BSK... Of these two models

BKS237 and BKS237K have Schild(data sheet). One model BKS36, there is a photo without the nameplate. The remainirg four models have shild BSK... Ie there is no single model,called BKS...undBSK... Andin the scheme presented inthe same way there is no RMorg. Braun serious company (with a famous last name) could not rearrange the letters on the just so I know the answer.

But first, I"d like to see the answers opponents are.

Regards

Oleksii Korniienko.

BSK vs BKS 
13.Oct.12 11:32
101 from 1723

Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014 (D)
Articles: 2333
Count of Thanks: 3
Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014

as referenced in the page: Lange-Nowisch calls it BSK 237. Please always use the literature references. They are meant to provide background information.
General remark: To have no access to ref.literatureis not an excuse, sorry. In such a case search/research is due.

Right or wrong, we must care for every of spelling.

I owned a 1938 model (sold it 10 years ago) where the label displayed one way, while thelarge sticker quoted the other one...

both way apply to the same model, and we do not know where this ambiguity happened. Consequently we care for both ways to be on the safe side. Ther is reasonable suspicicion that it happened to more than two models.

On the other hand there is no prrof of non-existence as long we would know 100% of all such models built. the few pics and catalog entries are not sufficient to waive the strong suspicion.We better leave that as it is. It does not harm, is not misleading (explained why in remarks), and it even prevents from uploading separate models which in fact are doublets.

KoBi