radiomuseum.org
 

CAPELLO - Radio manufacturer Capello from Poland

Moderadores:
Jürgen Stichling Ernst Erb Vincent de Franco Bernhard Nagel Eilert Menke 
 
Por favor haga click en la caja azul de información para leer más acerca de esta página.
Foro » Historia de fabricantes de Radios » RADIOFIRMEN / MARKEN im RADIO-MUSEUM » CAPELLO - Radio manufacturer Capello from Poland
           
Henryk Berezowski
Henryk Berezowski
 
PL  Artículos: 26
Esquemas: 5
Fotos: 86
31.Oct.03 12:15

Agradecimientos totales: 8
Respuesta  |  Usted no ha entrado su «login».(Invitado)   1 P.Z.R.  CAPELLO

The company was set up in 1935 in Welnowiec (then a satellite town of Katowice,
today a district of the city) at 12 Piastow Street.
The company was owned by Kapellner brothers - Adolf, Ignacy and Eryk.
The company ran a production facility that assembled Austrian-made radio receivers.
At the startup of operations, the company established partnership with Radiowerk Horny - Wien and a year later with another Vienna-based company - Radiofabrik Ingelen.
The production was confined to final assembly of superhets only but the sets were of high quality. Ingelen produced chassis according to its own design, but circuits were different from original Ingelen; boxes and speakers were from Poland.
In 1938, the company had 60 factory and 9 office workers on its payroll.
The outbreak of WWII forced the company's closure. 

Este artículo fue corregido 27.Dec.03 17:08 por Henryk Berezowski .

  
rmXorg