Paragon Six Congress Wood / Battery
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Adams-Morgan Co. (AMCO); Upper Montclair, N.J
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Paragon Six Congress [Wood / Battery] - Adams-Morgan Co. AMCO; Upper
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
Paragon "Six" Congress
Furnished in American walnut table cabinet for $95.00
Models adapatable to any type of power supply.
Paragon Engineers have made each model of the Paragon "Six" available:
- for either battery or eliminator operation
- for operation with A.C. tubes
- for operation with the Paragon A.B.C. Power Box
- Price in first year of sale
- 95.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- Radio Manufacturers of the 1920s, Vol 1
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 1927 Adams Morgan Paragon Six brochure
- Model page created by Hans-Joachim Korn † 16.11.15. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 63 models, 55 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Adams-Morgan Co. (AMCO); Upper Montclair, N.J