Belvedere Super Cascode TA/23/B26 Ch= 20A90 30 MHz version with Philips type A94-03 tuner
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral of Australia; Bankstown
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6CW7 6BL8 6BZ6 6BZ6 6AM8 6AW8 6AU6 6AL5 6AV6 6BF5 6CS6 6BH8 6S4 6AL5 12AU7 6BQ6GTB or 6DQ6 6AX4GT 1B3GT 5AS4 21ATP4 or 21ALP4A
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 36000/30500 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Belvedere Super Cascode TA/23/B26 Ch= 20A90 [30 MHz version with Philips type A94-03 tuner] - Admiral of Australia;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 23.5 x 20.625 x 19.25 inch / 597 x 524 x 489 mm
Admiral "Belvedere" 21-in. Super Cascode Series 30 M/C Front Preference Control.
A most compact 21-in. table model. Attached golden metal legs (15¼") provide for conversion to console at no extra cost. Features include: Giant aluminised picture tube; extra valves and circuits for improved reception and interference rejection; top-front tuning; automatic picture focussing; automatic range finder tube; built-in "Omni-Scope antenna, etc. Available in maple, walnut or rosewood tonings. (MINGAY'S PRICE SERVICE)
Based on U.S. model Belvedere T23B27/20Y4L.
- Price in first year of sale
- 229.95 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (May 1956 to May 1957.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Admiral Television Service Manual No. S1.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (Television Service Manual 2nd edition 1961, L.J. Series 1962 & 1967, Page A2.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 121 models, 59 with images and 13 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral of Australia; Bankstown