Magnemite Tape Recorder 610-A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amplifier Corporation of Amerika; New York
- 1954 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Magnemite Tape Recorder 610-A - Amplifier Corporation of
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11 x 5 x 8 inch / 279 x 127 x 203 mm
Amplifier Corporation of America Battery Operated Portable Tape Recorder Model Magnemite 610-A.
Spring Motor for Tape Transport
Operates at a tape speed of 15/16 ips and has a frequency response of 300 - 2500 Hz
Made by the Magnemite Division of the Amplifer Corporation
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 12 lb (12 lb 0 oz) / 5.448 kg
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Magnetic Film & Tape Recording June 1954 Page 13)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amplifier Corporation of Amerika; New York