61R39 Ch= 1.61601
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Arvin, brand of Noblitt-Sparks Industries
- 1961 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 61R39 Ch= 1.61601 - Arvin, brand of Noblitt-Sparks
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 2.5 x 4.125 x 1.375 inch / 64 x 105 x 35 mm
Vertical shirtpocket transistor.
The following models are identical except for cabinet color.
Model Cabinet color 61R35 Ice blue 61R39 Jet black
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 22, 1962
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide To TrR1 Bunis trans.94 (1996, page 40)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 661 models, 453 with images and 522 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Arvin, brand of Noblitt-Sparks Industries