Grand Prix Stereo 606K
Bang & Olufsen (B&O); Struer
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bang & Olufsen (B&O); Struer
- 1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: B&O
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 444/10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s) 11 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, (BC) Long Wave (LW), 2 x SW and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110; 125; 220 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 9 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Grand Prix Stereo 606K - Bang & Olufsen B&O; Struer
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 640 x 420 x 270 mm / 25.2 x 16.5 x 10.6 inch
Back cover shows the designation Grand Prix 606, below the dial Grand Prix Stereo and the schematic reads Grand Prix 606K.
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,095.00 DKK
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Emilio Alonso-Julian. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 476 models, 424 with images and 262 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bang & Olufsen (B&O); Struer
The model Grand Prix Stereo is part of the collections of the following members.