Belinda 19 (Super 19) TV 202-19
- New Zealand-Aotearoa
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bell Radio-Television Corporation Ltd.; Auckland
- 1967 ??
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- EF183 EF184 EF184 ECL84 ECF80 EF184 ECL86 ECF80 ECL85 ECF802 EL500 EY88 DY86 or DY87 unknown_Tube unknown_Tube unknown_CRT
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Belinda 19 TV 202-19 - Bell Radio-Television
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
This 19 inch B&W television tuned the VHF channels standard in New Zealand at the time.
The CRT type and the valves used in the tuner are unknown, and not listed.
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 17 models, 16 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bell Radio-Television Corporation Ltd.; Auckland