Phono-Super 300UKW EABC80
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Braun; Frankfurt
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 473/10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 9 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 6 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Phono-Super 300UKW [EABC80] - Braun; Frankfurt
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 570 x 350 x 325 mm / 22.4 x 13.8 x 12.8 inch
- Phono-Chassis = 777W. Auf der Scala ist der Kurzwellenbereich in MHz angegeben.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 14.4 kg / 31 lb 11.5 oz (31.718 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 438.00 DM
- External source of data
- Source of data
- Other Models
Here you find 1046 models, 915 with images and 646 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Braun; Frankfurt
Forum contributions about this model: Braun; Frankfurt: Phono-Super 300UKW
Threads: 1 | Posts: 7
I also received pictures of the radio and should add that the tube complement shown on the back panel agrees with that of the model page.
Which one is correct or are there different versions?
Is it possible without major modifications to spindle and drive wheel to adapt the record player to 60Hz?
Thanks for any information someone may have on this.
Alfred Zeeb † 8.6.22, 23.Dec.04