Defiant - Television Band III Converter
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Co-operative Wholesale Society (CWS) - Defiant; Manchester
- 1955 ?
- Pre-stage (adaptor for SW/FM/VHF/UHF incl. built-in), Frequency converter
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Defiant
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- RF Converter/Adapter (not voltage converter)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Defiant - Television Band III Converter - Co-operative Wholesale Society
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10 x 3.5 x 5.5 inch / 254 x 89 x 140 mm
Compare with the most similar but different branded: >Aerialite Ltd. Television Band III Converter MC< Converts UK band III channels (ITV) into band I channels, additional audio tuning.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 119 models, 69 with images and 62 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Co-operative Wholesale Society (CWS) - Defiant; Manchester