Masterwork Marine M-2888 (Japan 203)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Columbia Records Sales Corp.; Hawthorne (NJ)
- 1968 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Masterwork
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 117 / C: 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Power out
- 0.5 W (unknown quality)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Masterwork Marine M-2888 - Columbia Records Sales Corp.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- AM: 535-1605 kHz
- FM: 88 - 108 MHz
- SW: 1,6 - 4 MHz (Marine)
Made in Japan 203
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact TSM Transistor Radio Series SAMS (TSM-90. July 1968)
- Model page created by Miguel Bravo-Cos. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 25 models, 24 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Columbia Records Sales Corp.; Hawthorne (NJ)