Broadway Transistor Eight CR-28S
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. (Conion); Kobe
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 7 cm = 2.8 inch
- Power out
- 0.2 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Broadway Transistor Eight CR-28S - Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. Conion;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 180 x 95 x 45 mm / 7.1 x 3.7 x 1.8 inch
- Coney Onkyo Broadway Transistor Eight CR-28S, 2 Band, 8 Transistor;
SW: ~3.8 - 12 MHz, chrome speaker grille, earphones jack, telescopic antenna.
Most similar with "Conion" Transistor Eight.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.450 kg / 0 lb 15.9 oz (0.991 lb)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 32 models, 31 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. (Conion); Kobe