Conion CR-P33F (Japan 109)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. (Conion); Kobe
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 cm = 3.1 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Conion CR-P33F - Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. Conion;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 184 x 100 x 46 mm / 7.2 x 3.9 x 1.8 inch
See also Australian AWA Radiola badged version.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.5 kg / 1 lb 1.6 oz (1.101 lb)
- Model page created by José Manuel Silvestre. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 32 models, 31 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Coney Onkyo Co. Ltd. (Conion); Kobe