- Manufacturer / Brand
- Crezar; Milano
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF ?/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radio Phono - Crezar; Milano
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 390 x 250 x 250 mm / 15.4 x 9.8 x 9.8 inch
FM 88 - 108 MHz.
45 & 78 rpm.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 5 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Crezar; Milano