Oldsmobile F-85 Auto Radio 7300113
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Delco Radio Corp. (Appliance)
- 1966 ?
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Oldsmobile F-85 Auto Radio 7300113 - Delco Radio Corp. Appliance
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9 x 3.5 x 9 inch / 229 x 89 x 229 mm
Auto radio for 1967 Oldsmobile F-85 (442).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5 lb (5 lb 0 oz) / 2.270 kg
- Model page created by David Tayloe. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 11 models, 11 with images and 9 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Delco Radio Corp. (Appliance)