Golden Tone (Detrola) 270 EPC
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Griffin-Smith Mfg. Co.; Los Angeles (CA)
- 1939 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Golden Tone
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Golden Tone 270 EPC - Griffin-Smith Mfg. Co.; Los
- Console with Push Buttons.
- 6 push button station selectors. 6G5 tuning tube. Push-pull audio amplifier.
Same model as 270(EPC) by Detrola..
Stein notes 3 bands, obviously an error.
- Source of data
- Pre-War Consoles
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 48 models, 45 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Griffin-Smith Mfg. Co.; Los Angeles (CA)