- Manufacturer / Brand
- Eaton Co. Ltd., The T. (Viking); Toronto
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Power out
- 0.75 W (1.5 W max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Viking RMK291R - Eaton Co. Ltd., The T. Viking;
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
The Viking model RMK291R is a 5-tube table top clock radio with twin P.M speakers. Made by Electrohome for the Eatons department stores.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (Supplement 45)
- Model page created by Tom Seeger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 245 models, 128 with images and 222 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Eaton Co. Ltd., The T. (Viking); Toronto