Empire Radio Telephone Receiver
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Empire Radio Corp.; New York City, New York
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Empire Radio Telephone Receiver - Empire Radio Corp.; New York
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- The Empire Radio Equipment Co. advertised the Empire Radio Telephone Receiver in a Febrary 1922 Radio News advertisement on page 748. This was a crystal set and sold for $16.00 complete with aerial and a pair of 2,000 ohm Murdock headphones.
In this February 1922 Radio News advertisement the company was called the Empire Radio Equipment Company. By December 1922 the company name had been changed to the Empire Radio Corporation
- Price in first year of sale
- 16.00 $
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- February 1922 Radio News advertisement. page 748
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 5 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Empire Radio Corp.; New York City, New York