- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ETI - Electronics Today International; Kent
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Frequency Meter - ETI - Electronics Today
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- ETI Frequency Meter (Kit?);
Three LED digit read-out, five ranges 100 Hz - 1 MHz.
- Mentioned in
- ETI Magazine November 1975 Vol 4 no 11
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ETI - Electronics Today International; Kent