- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ford Motor Car Co Ltd. (UK)
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: M21 A72SX-18K810-FA - Ford Motor Car Co Ltd. UK
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 155 x 40 x 95 mm / 6.1 x 1.6 x 3.7 inch
Autoradio FORD mod. M21 - part no. A72SX-18K810-FA - volume control - band switch M-L
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.450 kg / 0 lb 15.9 oz (0.991 lb)
- Model page created by Edoardo Sigismondo. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 2 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ford Motor Car Co Ltd. (UK)