Midget Cathedral (4 tubes) BRC Belmont Series 40A 2
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Freshman Co. Inc., Chas.., (Polydyne); New York
- 1932 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: C.A.Earl
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 15 cm = 5.9 inch
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Midget Cathedral BRC Belmont Series 40A  - Freshman Co. Inc., Chas..,
- Table-Cathedral-Type (upright, round top or gothic arch, not rounded edges only).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 280 x 340 x 200 mm / 11 x 13.4 x 7.9 inch
The 2nd variation of the 4 tubes model.
The chassis is by BRC of Chicago and similar or identical to that in the Belmont Series 40A radios.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.6 kg / 7 lb 14.9 oz (7.93 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by Spartaco Gori. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 131 models, 77 with images and 44 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Freshman Co. Inc., Chas.., (Polydyne); New York