- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.; Swindon, England
- 1952 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 100-130/200-250 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Universal RC80 - Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13.25 x 9.25 x 15.5 inch / 337 x 235 x 394 mm
Three speed Automatic Record Changer, capacity 10 records of one size, 10 or 12 inch at 78rpm, 7, 10 or 12 inch at 33⅓ rpm, and 7 inch at 45 rpm. Two spindles, one for large hole 45rpm records, and a stepped sloping spindle for all other types of records. Supplied with a plug-in headshell and accessories which enable the fitting of a wide range of cartridges.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service instructions for Garrard model RC80)
- Model page created by Mario Coelho. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 99 with images and 24 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.; Swindon, England