- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Musaphonic
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 8 kHz
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115-125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 12 inch = 30.5 cm
- Power out
- 5 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: HM-185 - General Electric Co. GE;
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 27.5 x 38.7 x 18.5 inch / 699 x 983 x 470 mm
- TV receiver HM-185, picture size 3.25 by 4.25 inches. Touch Tuning Selector keys. See also HM-171 without speaker, with similar chassis.
TV bands: 50 - 56, 60 - 66, 66 - 72, 78 - 84 Mc.
Riders has 3 bands listed: 44 - 50, 50 - 56, 66 - 72 Mc.
Tubes: 5x 6F8G, 2x 6SK7, 2x 1853 (6AB7), 2x 6N7G; listed once per type.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Mentioned in
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 11 = ca. 1940 and before (11-25)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- General Electric Radio Service Notes 1939-1942
- Other Models
Here you find 2808 models, 2025 with images and 1985 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY