KS868 Ch= CS250U+NF200U
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Grundig Compania Electronica del Plata; Buenos Aires
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s) 15 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- 6 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 10 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KS868 Ch= CS250U+NF200U - Grundig Compania Electronica
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 1450 x 830 x 390 mm / 57.1 x 32.7 x 15.4 inch
- Argentinian export model. Note the use of Grundig US export chassis (115 V) for 220 V mains. There may be additional differences, e.g. in the number of transistors used.
This model ist also listed under Grundig Germany, as the components were built there (see KS868).
Tuner chassis = CS 250 a/U
Amplifier chassis = NF 200/U
Record changer = Garrard 3000.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 99 lb 0 oz (99 lb) / 44.946 kg
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Grundig Compania Electronica del Plata; Buenos Aires