Saturn Detector-Amplifier HM-7
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Horne Manufacturing Co.; New York City, New York
- Radio module pre 1926 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Detector with Vacuum Tube (Valve), no tuner; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Saturn Detector-Amplifier HM-7 - Horne Manufacturing Co.; New
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
The Horne Manufacturing Company advertised their line of radio apparatus in a June 1922 QST magazine. "Saturn" HM-7 Detector Amplifier
Combined Detector and Two-Stage Amplifier
- Price in first year of sale
- 54.50 $
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (1922, Geo. Hopper radio catalog page 21)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- June 1922 QST advertisement page 96
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 6 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Horne Manufacturing Co.; New York City, New York