Q4 Disc-O-Tape 11-403 Ch= 89-105 With BSR P157 turntable
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Record Player + Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Q4 Disc-O-Tape 11-403 Ch= 89-105 [With BSR P157 turntable] - Kriesler Radio Company;
- Console with any shape - in general
Q4 Disc-O-Tape modular console, front load cassette, belt drive turntable (BSR Type P157), FM/AM stereo, 25W RMS per channel.
Similar to Model 11-402 in a different style cabinet.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Service Sheet No. 171, October 1979.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 874 models, 370 with images and 383 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)