Dropper Resistor 30W RW34F312
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- 1980 ??
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Dropper Resistor 30W RW34F312 - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 3 x 0.9 x 0.9 inch / 76 x 23 x 23 mm
- Fixed wire wound inductive resistor; resistance 3100 Ohms +/- 5%; measured inductance about 50 mH; power dissipation rating 30 Watts free air; 25 deg Celsius ambient temperature at full rated power; MIL-R-26 US Government standard reference; incapsulated inclosure method; suitable for dropped the grid-plate voltage of old tube Power Supply.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.2 kg / 0 lb 7 oz (0.441 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Emilio Focosi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 377 models, 331 with images and 187 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)