- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- 1955 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline WG-2603A - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 25 x 30.75 x 17 inch / 635 x 781 x 432 mm
Airline model WG-2603A is an AC operated AM-phono combination superheterodyne receiver. Limed oak veneer radio phonograph. Same model but with mahogany veneer: Model Airline 2602.
- Price in first year of sale
- 164.95 $
- Mentioned in
- Montgomery Ward Catalogs (Wards, Airline) (1955, page 718.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 307 Folder 3 dated 2-56)
- Model page created by Walter Wiesmüller † May 2012. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2238 models, 1356 with images and 1737 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL