- Manufacturer / Brand
- Nakamichi Co.; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 100 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TA-20 - Nakamichi Co.; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 430 x 100 x 370 mm / 16.9 x 3.9 x 14.6 inch
- AM/FM Stereo Receiver with 50 watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms.
Wireless Remote Control.
For Japanese Market (100V mains).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8.6 kg / 18 lb 15.1 oz (18.943 lb)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 132 models, 107 with images and 13 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Nakamichi Co.; Tokyo