- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Norelco, North American Philips Co. Inc.; Dobbs Ferry and New York, NY
- 1961 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Norelco
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Norelco L3W17T/00S - Norelco, North American
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Norelco 3 Band Radio Model L3W17T/00S.
Most probably manufactured in Holland.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 73 models, 54 with images and 24 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Norelco, North American Philips Co. Inc.; Dobbs Ferry and New York, NY