ON Subscription TV STV Converter/Decoder STV-44
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Oak Industries Inc.; Waltham (MA)
- 1981 ?
- Pre-stage (adaptor for SW/FM/VHF/UHF incl. built-in), Frequency converter
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: ON Subscription TV STV Converter/Decoder STV-44 - Oak Industries Inc.; Waltham
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12 x 5 x 7 inch / 305 x 127 x 178 mm
- ON TV Subscription TV (National Subscription Television) STV Converter/Decoder STV 44;
Early generation of on air TV decoders, VHF/UHF in, descrambles & converts ch 44 into VHF ch 3,
Oak Systems of Chicago, made in Taiwan by OAK Communications, 10 W power consumtion.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Oak Industries Inc.; Waltham (MA)