Electro No.5 FM AM Super De Luxe Radio RA-402
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Olson Radio Corporation, Olson Electronics Inc; Akron, OH
- 1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 105 - 125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Electro No.5 FM AM Super De Luxe Radio RA-402 - Olson Radio Corporation, Olson
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11 x 6.5 x 6 inch / 279 x 165 x 152 mm
Olson AC/DC operated FM-AM Table Radio Model Electro No.5 RA-402.
Tuning Range: AM 535 - 1605 kHz, FM 88 - 108 MHz
3 Controls: Volume, Tung and Band Selector
Power Consumption 35 Watts at 117 Volts
6 Tubes, 2 Diodes and Selenium Rectifier
Made in Japan by Sansei Electronics Industry Co.,Ltd. - Tokyo-Japan.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 7 lb (7 lb 0 oz) / 3.178 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 24.88 USD
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 42 models, 37 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Olson Radio Corporation, Olson Electronics Inc; Akron, OH