UKW Superton 1051
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Orion; Budapest
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455; 10700 kHz; Export model
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s) 10 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 4,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: UKW Superton 1051 - Orion; Budapest
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 240 x 176 x 84 mm / 9.4 x 6.9 x 3.3 inch
Since it is obvious that the brand of this model is ORION - see picture of the scale - it is quite possible that it was made or at least the right part of the printed circuit board was made by Telefongyar Terta (TRT). See this comparison by picture (also here) and comparison of scales.
For above reasons we list the same model for the manufacturer Telefongyar (TRT).
Most probably UKW Superton 1051 is an export model for Austria.
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Radio es Televizio Vevö Keszülekek, 1960-63
- Model page created by Timo Rantasaari. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1011 models, 863 with images and 385 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Orion; Budapest