Tube Control Panel
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pacific Research Laboratories; San Francisco, CA
- Radio module pre 1926 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Detector with Vacuum Tube (Valve), no tuner
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tube Control Panel - Pacific Research Laboratories;
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
Control panel designed for Moorhead tubes.
- Price in first year of sale
- 6.50 $
- Mentioned in
- QST (September 1916, QST magazine advertisement)
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, with images and with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pacific Research Laboratories; San Francisco, CA