Travelvision TV/AM-FM Stereo Receiver TR-1020P
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- Television- and Radio Receiver, perh. also + Rec. etc. (TV Radio)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / 4 x 1,5 / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Travelvision TV/AM-FM Stereo Receiver TR-1020P - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 100 x 40 x 170 mm / 3.9 x 1.6 x 6.7 inch
Panasonic Portable B&W TV Model Travelvision TR-1020P.
1,5" B&W TV with AM/FM Stereo Radio.
Telescopic antenna, Carrying Case
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.6 kg / 1 lb 5.1 oz (1.322 lb)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2947 models, 2717 with images and 613 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka