AM/FM Radio - Hits The Spot - Ice Cold 541.937
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pepsi Cola Company, The, USA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 2 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Radio - Hits The Spot - Ice Cold 541.937 - Pepsi Cola Company, The, USA
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 80 x 120 x 40 mm / 3.1 x 4.7 x 1.6 inch
Made in China.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 14 models, 13 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pepsi Cola Company, The, USA