Chrysler Mopar 830 C-5409
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philco, Philadelphia Stg. Batt. Co.; USA
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 9 inch = 22.9 cm
- Power out
- 5.5 W (undistorted)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Chrysler Mopar 830 C-5409 - Philco, Philadelphia Stg. Batt
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Made in USA by Philco for Chrysler corporation for use in 1954 Windsor and New Yorker autos.
Broadcast band (AM) only with seven push buttons; PB1 (Off), PBs 2 to 6 (Station presents), PB7 (Manual tuner).
Radio is two piece: Power unit with speaker plus a separate radio control (RF and IF) Unit.
- Model page created by Stan Marlin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3872 models, 2174 with images and 3369 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philco, Philadelphia Stg. Batt. Co.; USA