- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- 1939 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 128 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 480L [Holzgehäuse] - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 460 x 340 x 250 mm / 18.1 x 13.4 x 9.8 inch
- Model page created by Wolfgang Bauer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5019 models, 4203 with images and 3350 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
Forum contributions about this model: Philips; Eindhoven: 480L
Threads: 1 | Posts: 5
I have this radio in my collection: Philips 480L Holzgehause. I installed Barretter-Urdox EUVI instead of BarretterC1 in it. Urandioxydwiderstand - this is a double salt of uranium oxide UO2. Can someone pacing the radiation level from Urdox? (Especially when working radio).
Oleksii Korniienko, 21.Jul.12