AM/FM Stereo Receiver SX-3600
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 60 W (max.)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Stereo Receiver SX-3600 - Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 17.7 x 5.6 x 12 inch / 450 x 142 x 305 mm
Pioneer AM/FM Stereo Receiver Model SX-3600.
30 watts per channel with less than 0.05% total harmonic distortion. Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 16 lb 1 oz (16.063 lb) / 7.292 kg
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1023 models, 1009 with images and 183 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo