Cassette Car Stereo with Tuner KE-1020
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 14,4 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 17 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cassette Car Stereo with Tuner KE-1020 - Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 180 x 150 x 50 mm / 7.1 x 5.9 x 2 inch
Negative groud system.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.3 kg / 2 lb 13.8 oz (2.863 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by a member from SK. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1023 models, 1009 with images and 183 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo