The Rasco Baby
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Specialty Co. (Rasco); New York City, New York
- Radio part (not a module)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: The Rasco Baby - Radio Specialty Co. Rasco; New
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 1.5 x 1 x 1 inch / 38 x 25 x 25 mm
Radio Specialty Company The Rasco "Baby" crystal detector
- Price in first year of sale
- 0.50 $
- Mentioned in
- August 1921, Science and Invention magazine advertisement page 382
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 3 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Specialty Co. (Rasco); New York City, New York