Liberty - The Official Statue of Liberty Commemorative AM Radio 12-101
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Shack (Tandy, Realistic, Micronta); USA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Liberty - The Official Statue of Liberty Commemorative AM Radio 12-101 - Radio Shack Tandy, Realistic,
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 0 x 12 x 0 inch / 0 x 305 x 0 mm
Compare with the most similar but slightly different labeled >Liberty 1886 Centennial 1986 (Statue Radio)<
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1281 models, 1163 with images and 111 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Shack (Tandy, Realistic, Micronta); USA