Realistic AM Animal Radio 12-967 Pekingese
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Shack (Tandy, Realistic, Micronta); USA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Realistic AM Animal Radio 12-967 Pekingese - Radio Shack Tandy, Realistic,
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
Plush, Pettable Animal Radio "Pekingese".
- Price in first year of sale
- 12.95 $
- Mentioned in
- Radio Shack Catalog (1987, no.406, page 79.)
- Model page created by Noemi Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1236 models, 1113 with images and 109 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Shack (Tandy, Realistic, Micronta); USA