AM Receiver ICR-3
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1988 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 cm = 2 inch
- Power out
- 0.065 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM Receiver ICR-3 - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 114 x 74 x 25 mm / 4.5 x 2.9 x 1 inch
Sony Pocketable AM Receiver Model ICR-3.
Tuning Range: AM 530 - 1605 kHz
Built-In ferrite antenna
Made in Taiwan Republic of China.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.160 kg / 0 lb 5.6 oz (0.352 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3698 models, 3565 with images and 802 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo