Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1969 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- - without
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 100-240 / 4 × 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 11 cm = 4.3 inch
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TC-124 - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 170 x 65 x 245 mm / 6.7 x 2.6 x 9.6 inch
- Transistors: 4× 2SC631, 6× 2SC633, 4× 2SB495, 2× 2SB383.
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Vitor Oliveira. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3817 models, 3683 with images and 852 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo
The model is part of the collections of the following members.